My Blog♥

So welcome to my new blog.
If you like please share with friends♥
Ty:3

Search This Blog

Thursday 11 April 2013

Some News(':

So hello! x'D
I am on today to spread the newsss;DD
Tis rainy now were I am; so dull(Ahh my awesome punctuation-.-)
So today I watched a few movies on msp but it wont let me rate them.-. (LAPTOP I HATE YOU) I'm sorry. But I have watched them;33 And I ish really annoyed because a girl (not naming) was saying stuff like ''someone told me bad things about you'' so I replied with (as nice as I could) Can you tell me?:) Reply ''It's too bad to say'' -.- facial reaction. And I got really annoyed so I blocked her(': Once again, me being annoyed with my laptop I was watching colourful Emo xD's movie The Hallucination part 1 and it went weird and froze ._____. 
Click to enlarge (':
Is still like this now(':
Good side, I am getting a desktop or mac(yayyy)

~Caitlin


1 comment: